HDGS offers a full grounds maintenance solution to our clients
We are led by a strong team of qualified, experienced, award-winning gardeners. We work all year round, whatever the weather. The service we offer is completely flexible, designed to fit your requirements and budget.
- Horticultural qualifications including RHS and NPTC
- DBS Checked gardeners
- Pesticides, chainsaw, waste removal license
- Smart uniforms and signed vans
- The latest high-spec equipment
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- An excellent Health & Safety record
- Method statements and risk assessments for each job
Health, Safety and Environment:
Operating excellent Health & Safety and environmental well-being is also a very important aspect to our company. We make sure that:
- Our equipment is well maintained to improve efficiency and minimise emissions.
- All hazardous materials are kept and manoeuvred in spill proof containers.
- 100% of our green waste is recycled, and we do our utmost to recycle all other waste when possible.
- We always advise on the best planting and maintenance programs to help maintain and encourage wildlife.
In addition, we do our best to optimise all procedures in order to save wastage in time, money and materials. Our mobile scheduling system with GPS and quality monitoring helps to save on fuel, paper and time, as well as allowing us to quickly and efficiently deal with customer requests.
As a local business, we always attempt to use local products to support our area, and are committed to working with suppliers who share our commitment to diversity and equality, including additional needs schools and charities.